Click below if you're ever-so-slightly jealous of the winners.
1. The winner of The Perfect Toddler Pillow is Karen P. Didn't win? You can still get 10% off a purchase of a Perfect Toddler Pillow (or any purchase of $33 or more from Sew Cinnamon) with the coupon code MORENAPS!
2. The winner of $20 in art from The Meek Boutique is Emily P! If you didn't win but still want some art, you can buy it from the Etsy shop here. Most of the art is only $5, and she designs Christmas cards, too!
3. The winner of the black and white cat ornament from Heart of Clay Girl is Billsn B! If you didn't win, but you want an awesome Christmas ornament, visit her shop here! She even makes custom ornaments if you want a specific breed or color of pet!
4. The winner of the personalized story book from Let's Read About Me is Kim B! Right now, Let's Read About Me is offering 10% off of all of their books for new customers, so if you didn't win, you can still go buy one at a discount for your little reader!
6. The winner of the super hero cape from Pipsqueek Bowtique was Erica H! But if you didn't win, you don't need to cry! You can save 10% on your purchase from Pipsqueek Bowtique using the coupon code MORENAPS10. And it's good through November 1 of next year!
7. The winner of the Minion hat by Bonnie is Brandon-Sabra M! If you still want a minion hat, you can email Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org. They only cost $15 and are available in sizes infant through adult. And if you tell her you heard about her through my blog, she'll ship it to you for free!
8. The winner of the fabric chalkboard mat is Sarah G. If you didn't win but still really want one, Tammy's Sewing is offering free shipping through December 31 with the coupon code CHRISTMAS2013. Plus, they're only $12!