In case you missed them, here are a few of my favorite posts from this past year. Which kind of sounds like I'm bragging, since I wrote them. But it's my blogiversary, so I think I'm allowed to do that.
Stranger Anxiety for Moms - In which I explore the fact that strangers know more about taking care of my child than I do.
Letter to Me - I try to send a letter back in time to myself before I became a mom. (It didn't work; I never got it.)
The Battle of the Moms - Motherhood is a competition. Apparently.
Mama's Here - Sweet words from my favorite little man.
And because the fact that it's my blog's anniversary means that my post doesn't have to be at all cohesive (wait, that's what it means, right??) here are some things that are unrelated to each other:
- I've decided to start accepting a few guest posts. If you're interested in being a guest poster, please click here for more information!
- Here is a picture of my 15+ week baby bump. (AKA my waffle pooch.)
- If you click the banner below, you can get $1.00 off of Boudreaux's Butt paste, which is our favorite diaper rash cream to use on Lucas... even though it has the word "butt" in it.
- Here is Lucas feeding Elmo a sippy cup while wearing his daddy's slippers:
- And if you really want to help me celebrate, but you forgot to buy me something pretty, you can click the smiling lady below, which will cast a vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.