Friday, April 25, 2014

I'm still alive. I think.

In case you missed my posts on Facebook (or you don't follow this blog on Facebook. Which is unfortunate) I was in Orlando with Dan and Lucas for a week, caught the cold of death, have been getting worse instead of better, and spent half an hour at 2am last night (this morning?) Googling "natural cough suppressants" and then drinking two cups of ginger lemon tea with more honey than can ever possibly be good for a person before I could finally sleep. For four hours. Until Lucas woke me up with a blood-curdling scream. For no particular reason (as far as I can tell.)

So... I have things to say. Good things! Helpful things! Interesting things! (The previous statements are all my personal opinions and are not accompanied by a money-back guarantee.) But those things will have to wait until I can stop blowing my nose for at least two consecutive minutes.

In the meantime, here are two pictures from our vacation. I'm only posting two because maybe you don't really want to see them, like that time some woman I didn't really know cornered me at a birthday party and made me look at a photo album full of pictures of trees and statues. And if you don't even want to look at two pictures, you can walk away with much less awkwardness than if we were together at a birthday party. So there's that.

Ok, I'm rambling now. I blame the honey.

Here are the pictures. I'm going to go inhale steam for a few hours.



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

1 comment:

  1. aww i hope you feel better soon!

    and those pictures are adorable. lucas has the sweetest smile.

    ReplyDelete