Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Things I've Said as a Parent...

...that I never thought I'd have to say. To anyone. Ever.

"Lawnmowers don't have hands."

"Please don't color on your face."

"Ok, you can take the lint roller to bed."

"No, Lucas, your peas are not lotion."

"Yes, we can go potty together."

"We don't eat paper towels."

"Please stop jumping on me."

"You have fish in your hair."

"Gross! Don't lick my feet!"


What's something you've said as a parent that you never thought would come out of your mouth?


Will you click the banner below? It won't hurt you or anything. I promise. It's very painless.
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

8 comments:

  1. Don't flush your underwear down the toilet! :-P
    -Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I honestly can't think of any right now, but I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "don't paint your sister"

    "do not pee on the floor"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't stand on your brother's head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!

    I mostly never expected to have "Home on the Range" stuck in my head constantly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe!! So many things you never thought you would say before you had kids. I never thought I would say 'Mummy doesn't need any more toilet paper, thanks though' haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Lately I've been saying "If you sleep like a big boy and don't play with your poo, we can play with play-doh when you wake up!" Eww!

    ReplyDelete