Thursday, October 10, 2013

Here's what's going on in my life. How about you?

Remember how I said that I was supposed to get two MRIs today?


Whomp whomp. (But let's all take a minute to appreciate the superb editing job I did in getting rid of my last name from that Facebook post.)

In other news, I was nominated as a Top 25 Family Blogger at Circle of Moms (I'm not entirely sure what that means yet, but I hope it comes with a parade.) So if you want me to win, you can click the pleasant little circle below and then click the little heart that says "vote" by my name. 

You can vote for me once every 24 hours through October 31, and if I win, I'll ask the parade to go by your house as a thank you. (Assuming there is a parade. But there's gotta be one, right??) So, you know... please and thank you!

Annnndddd.... I should have some news soon about a way that you guys can all win some awesome free stuff (I mean, not all of you. Just some of you. Sorry. Hold your applause.) But I'm waiting until I'm really sure.

So, what's new with you?

2 comments:

  1. ugh insurance people suck. what are you going to do now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! And I'm not sure. My doctor can appeal it, so we'll see how that goes...

      Delete