Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Like me, like me!

So, if you like my blog, you can now "like" it on Facebook, too! Last night I finally got around to creating a Facebook page for my blog, and it was ridiculously easy and made me feel dumb for not doing it sooner. But anyway. If you like my blog and have Facebook, click here and then hit the like button to like it on Facebook. (And if you don't like it, why are you torturing yourself by reading it? That's just silly.) After you "like" the page, hover your mouse over the "liked" button, click "settings," and then click "all updates" if you want to read every witticism that pours from my fingers. (Or, you know, weird things I periodically think of.)

In other news, here is a picture of Lucas hugging a giant stuffed lion.

4 comments:

  1. Liked. :)

    That's an awesome lion, my kids would love that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great?? It belongs to a friend of my mom's. Lucas loved it madly!

      Delete
  2. i'm kind of in love with that lion's expression.

    ReplyDelete